My client, Mojio, and Amazon Alexa are hosting the 2nd Annual Connected Car Hackathon in the lead up to AutoMobility LA 2016. The hackathon is happening on November 12th and 13th at the LA Convention Center.
At the hack, Mojio will be unveiling their new and improved set of SDKs, APIs and platform documentation. All of this effort is geared towards making it easy for developers and engineers to take advantage of the fast-growing connected car segment — a huge business opportunity!
They’ll also be given away $10,000 of combined value in cash prizes, Amazon Echo devices and Intel Edison IoT hardware kits. The Grand Prize Winners will be announced on stage on Monday the 14th at the opening reception of AutoMobility LA. Pretty cool!
I’ve got a limited number of free passes for the Hackathon, which include:
- One (1) free pass to the 2016 AutoMobility LA trade show, including access to exhibit halls, press conferences and networking events ($100 Value)
- Direct access to technical experts from Mojio, Amazon Alexa and other sponsors
- All meals, plus beverages and snacks catered by the LA Convention Center
- Official hackathon t-shirt and other sponsor swag (of course!)
- 36 hour access to the hackathon venue in the LA Convention Center
Use this link to get your free tickets: https://connectedcarhackathon.eventbrite.com?discount=LisaO (Discount Code: LisaO)
For more information about Mojio, visit their website.
I hope to see you in LA next weekend!