Open Mobile Summit and Appcelerate are coming up on November 7-9 in San Francisco (see below for discounts). This is historically a great show jam packed full of talks from executive level leaders across the mobile internet economy. This year’s agenda is packed with outstanding executive level speakers!
What makes Open Mobile Summit different than other mobile shows is its focus on bringing together executive leadership from across the ecosystem:
- Handset OEMs, PC and consumer electronics manufacturers
- Media, publishing and TV
- Mobile operators and service providers
- App publishers
- Internet and e-commerce companies
- Mobile software companies
- Advertising agency executives and marketers
- Enterprise IT , retailers and brands
- Venture capital and private equity
On Day 1, (more…)
- Informal poll: Which are the 5 best enterprise mobile app stores? AppCentral? Apperian? Enterprise App Zone? App47? Verizon? #
- @paigeisatwit You're using the wrong handle in your tweets… I'm a different Lisa than the one you're friends with. in reply to paigeisatwit #
- I'm getting excited for @mobile2event tomorrow in #sf Great line up. It's not to late to join us!: http://t.co/reCa5YES #
- @shaig Were you there? Team SVB did a great job (& looked good doing it – nice kit!). I was there supporting @iphoneintouch's century ride. in reply to shaig #
- Useful Pew study on Privacy and Data Management on Mobile Devices: http://t.co/4HU1zhxu #
- @shaig It was a fun event & a great cause. I was particularly impressed by century riders. 100 miles = long way in a car, never mind a bike! in reply to shaig #
- @shaig You going to be at the SVB drinks tonight in SF? If so, see you there! #
- I'm at #mobile2 today and am tweeting updated as @mobile2event #
- @adamcoomes I agree! in reply to adamcoomes #
- @LinkedIn Ur mobile signon is painful. Captcha doesnt work on mobile. PS I have ur app so why ask if I want it when I click an inbound link? #
- @christineloredo I'm honored that you (gr8 product person) agree! IMO @LinkedIn needs a mobile overhaul. I'd pay $ for something that works. in reply to christineloredo #
- Now @linkedin is telling me my connection list is 'unavailable' from the website. Sigh. #
- Oh boy. A chocolate river outside of my client's office in #sf Not looking forward to crossing that one on my way back http://t.co/Qq7nLGuQ #
- @dougsillars That was the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw it. Unfortunately, it didn't smell like chocolate. ;-/ in reply to dougsillars #
- Ah, the sweet sound of jackhammering in the morning. Let's hope this doesn't go on all day long. #
- Come to GigaOm's Mobilize (& get 25% Off Registration!) http://t.co/rshY49rB #
- Come to GigaOm's Mobilize (& get 25% Off Registration!)… http://t.co/dOQeirRN #
- Less than 1 week to go until Mobile 2.0 in San Francisco on September 11? Do you have your ticket yet? http://t.co/nfPu2tyS #
- @rsutt80 yep: RT @mobile2event Get 25% off on #mobile2 using code "TwentyFive" at checkout: http://t.co/nOszn79x in reply to RSutt80 #
- I am at @rocketspace in #sf listening to a talk on globalizing your app… #
- @paulreddick It was great running into you tonight! in reply to paulreddick #
- From the Mobile 2.0 Blog… http://t.co/mJ2LCfmQ #
- If you want to find out about Mozilla's new open mobile Firefox OS, come to Mobile 2 next Tuesday http://t.co/sZobAwvq #
- @JoseValles49 @torgo lol. I remember from #mwc12 in reply to JoseValles49 #
GigaOm’s Mobilize conference is back for another great year on September 20 and 21st at the Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF in San Francisco. This is consistently a well run and well attended event for the mobile industry, and from this year’s agenda, it looks like it’ll be another great show. There are speakers from Instragram, EA, Nuance, GroupMe, Path, TripAdvisor, Honda, Aha, Ford, Samsung, RIM, Motorola Mobility, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, App Annie, Zillow, Inneractive, RunKeeper, ShopKick, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, McGraw-Hill and a ton more.
As a reader of SocializeMobilize, you can get 25% off of the show by registering using this link.
I’ll be there networking on behalf of my clients Bluebox and Onavo. If you’d like to meet or talk about either company at the show, drop me a line. And, if you see me there, say hello or introduce yourself.
- Please consider pledging a few dollars on Kickstarter to support the guys at Lost Zombies to build their mobile… http://t.co/eCJEGWAq #
- Data Makes The (Mobile) World Go Round | Mobile 2.0 San Francisco http://t.co/pq3RxmaN #
- "7 Surprising Things Lurking in Online Terms of Service Agreements" (except if you're in Biz Dev -like me- or a lawyer) http://t.co/WkgIxe1k #
- What do you think about HP's beta release of Open WebOS? http://t.co/Q0PbqHDp #
As one of the co-organizers of Mobile 2.0 this year, I am looking forward to hosting the workshop on Mobile Applications & Services – Design, Data Analytics & Monetization, which will take place between 2:30 and 3:30pm on September 11. You can read a post I wrote about this workshop on the Mobile 2 site, here.
If you’ve not signed up for Mobile 2.0 yet, please ping firstname.lastname@example.org saying you read SocializeMobilize.com, and we’ll reply with a discount code to attend the event. Act fast, discounts expire on September 7, 2012!