Building Developer Ecosystems
As millions of consumers demonstrate their increasing thirst for mobile-application-based services, the demand for mobile developers and fresh content is growing. Mobile OEMs, operators, platform vendors, development tool companies, marketing/pr agencies and others are all struggling to grab the attention of the world’s best mobile developers and establish their own loyal and productive developer community. Building a world-class mobile developer community isn’t easy, but Socialize Mobilize has years of experience doing it, including:
- Developing and implementing a developer relations strategy to recruit, retain, and engage mobile and/or web developers.
- Getting developers to generate apps in advance of new product launches (i.e. get developers to create apps for your platform to help generate usage of the platform).
- Organizing developer conferences and professional networking events (‘speed dating’, meet-ups, tweet-ups, informal dinners, and more).
- Launching developer contests.
- Building and training developer relations teams.
- Determining how to evaluate and compare developers across your ecosystem, prioritizing developer relationships (for OEMs, Operators, etc.) and finding effective ways to measure ROI.
- Evaluating Partner Relationship Management (PRM / CRM) systems: Develop requirements and supervise implementation.
Click here to read what clients say about Socialize Mobilize.
Click here to discuss a project.