Did you know that:
- A typical US mobile device contains 18 apps?
- 10% of adult cell phone users have downloaded an app within thepast week, 20% of those under age 30?
- 8 in 10 Americans own two or more mobile devices?
- Mobile advertising will cross the $1B mark in 2011 on its way to $2.5B in 2014s?
With staggering stats like that, it should come as no surprise that the App Economy is changing the world. Come to APPNATION III November 30-December 1, 2011 at the San Francisco Design Center in San Francisco and find out what’s next and how you can profit from this burgeoning marketplace. Socialize Mobilize is a media sponsor of APPNATION again this year, and you’ll save 30% off registration when you use the code “SOCIALIZEMOBILIZE”
This year’s speakers include:
- Anna Bagger, GM Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence, IAB
- Cathy Edwards, Co-Founder and CTO, Chomp
- Kara Nortman, GM, UrbanSpoon
The agenda is full of good sessions including:
- How Do We Grow the App Economy? What’s Working and What’s Next?
- App Marketing Do’s and Dont’s
- The Rising Influence of Search in App Discoverability
- Platform WarsCross-App / In-App Advertising Best Practices
- Free, Freemium or Paid? How Do You Value Your App And (What) Should You
- Charge For It?
- Tablet-based Advertising: Real-world Case Studies And Emerging Best Practices
- And more…
At APPNATION III you can also attend:
- Boot Camp: A kick-butt workshop series for Facebook, Verizon, and Android developers
- AppCircus Hackathon: Where developers pitch on stage in front of an international jury, formed by industry experts, and an opportunity to be nominated for the Mobile Premiere Awards 2012
- Isobar Create 32 NFC Hackathon: Build Something Epic. Watch (or take part) as developers develop, simulate and test apps for the NFC chip.
APPNATION is the first conference to focus 100% on the business of apps and their transformative impact on consumers and enterprise technology, devices, commerce, media and social interaction. Register here.