Today, Open Mobile Solutions (OMS) announced which mobile apps will be demoed at the four Developer Pitch Sessions at CTIA Wireless next week. The line-up of developers and mobile applications/ products looks great:
- Right Deal Right Now
- Live Colony
- Asurion Mobile Addressbook
- Rhythm New Media
- Snapfinger from Kudzu Interactive
- Inrix Traffic.
As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I’ll be moderating the second Developer Pitch Session on Distribution on Wednesday, March 24 from 3-4pm in the Las Vegas Convention Center − Apps World, North Hall – Innovation Hall. The experts for this session are:
- Claudia Backus, Senior Director, Ecosystem Programs, Motorola
- Larry Berkin, Head of Global Alliances, Symbian Foundation
- Christopher David, Head of Developer and Partner Engagement, Sony Ericsson
- Ian McDonald, Global Manager, BlackBerry Developer Program (UPDATED 3/19/10 – replacing Tyler Lessard)
- Asokan Thiyagarajan, Director – Platforms & Technology Strategy, Samsung Telecommunications America
- Patrick Mork, Vice President, Marketing, GetJar, Inc.
During this session, developers will pitch the following mobile products:
If you still need a ticket to CTIA, here’s instructions on how to get one for free.