The Blog Business Summit conference is coming up on September 17-19 in Chicago. The focus of the first day is a workshop, and the next two days is a conference event. It looks like it will be great – covering topics from blogging for dollars to effective blogger engagement as well as new and social media and corporate blogging.
The speaker line-up also looks strong, with the following presenters:
- Padmasree Warrior, Executive Vice President and CTO, Motorola
- Robert Scoble, VP Media Development, PodTech.net
- Andru Edwards, CEO, Gear Live Media
- Kevin O’Keefe, Principal, LexBlog
- Buzz Bruggeman, CEO, Activewords
Unfortunately, I’m unable to go, but I look forward to hearing how it goes. If you’re planning to register, type in discount code: P57CHI to receive a $100 discount.